I think you will spend 48 seconds reading this post
TAMIL NADU ACUPUNCTURE COUNCIL (TAC) body formed for the regularizing the Acupuncture Practitioners around India and Abroad. And also it is a body which also gives an opportunity to new Acupuncture Practitioners to practice as registered practitioners. As on date it has more registered practitioners in our Council
· TAMIL NADU ACUPUNCTURE COUNCIL is the first in Asia to protect and regularize Acupuncture Practitioners.
· TAMIL NADU ACUPUNCTURE COUNCIL is having very good networking with all the members of the Academy in India and other countries.
· TAMIL NADU ACUPUNCTURE COUNCIL have released Special Postage Cover with the approval of Government of India through His Excellency Dr.K.Rosiah, Governor of Tamil Nadu
· Through TAMIL NADU ACUPUNCTURE COUNCIL you can get a job in Government of India and Government of Tamil Nadu
· TAMIL NADU ACUPUNCTURE COUNCIL is running successfully for the past 13years
· Already our registered practitioners have been placed in India and other counties like SriLanka, Canada, USA, Singapore and UK.
I am Prof. Dr. Sir. S. Nagendran for the past 35 years servicing as Homeo and acupuncture medical consultant and treated more than 5 Lac persons in the country. Out of which 50% is free medical consultation and treatment. Published a wonderful health book for humanity by Name HOLISTIC MEDICINE FOR 99 DISEASES
I have presented scientific papers in Homeopathy and Acupuncture systems in many national and international Congress. Visited Srilanka, Malaysia, Singapore, Germany, UK, Hong Kong, China and Korea in connection with his academic career. Due to his continuous effort Tamilnadu Government approved and started Tamilnadu Acupuncture Council to register all qualified Acupuncturists. This is the first recognized council in Asia.